Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ignite Your Passion



image

Here are the 5 elements (wood, water, fire, metal, and earth) interacting, creating, and in balance with one another Tai Chi symbol feeding off of their energy and creating Yin and Yang. The key to achieving the balance is flow. When romance or money is lacking in a person's life, as a feng shui practitioner I look at the bedroom for answers.

The key is balanced, positive, flowing energy.

How can you tell if your bedroom needs a makeover? Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Is my bedroom cluttered or too sterile?
2. Do I feel relaxed when I'm home and in bed or do I have problems falling and staying asleep?
3. Is my bedroom too bright or too dark?
4. Does my partner act romantic towards me or is he/she distant and cold while in the bedroom?
5. Do I enjoy being in my bedroom alone and with my partner, or just by myself?

If negative feelings arose when you posed these questions to yourself, it's time to re-energize your bedroom. This is one step towards finding passion and purpose in all aspects of your life. 

Remember, you don't need a blow torch approach to induce a fire within.



A single match can start a fire ... which is You.

Nurture your passion and purpose at home and it will manifest out in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment